Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dalchini tea

Hi,

My father in law, one of the most inspiring in my life, I respect and love him a lot...He suffers from diabetis and Even my Mom ( Ofcourse they are brother and sister with diabetis as heriditory )

Hence I started searching for options I can keep their diabetis in control. And this is one of my easiest yet very powerful attempts.

Just add an inch of cinnamon while cooking rice or in our chaii ( tea) daily and see the change by yourself.

Hence this is the recipie of the tea - Diabetic tea yet tastes like heaven

Cinnamon Tea , very good for diabetics
Ingredients :

 Milk - 2 cups
tea powder - 2 spoons
cinnamon- 1inch
 elaichi - 2
ginger ( optional )

Sugar ( for diabetic free people)

Preparation :

Just boil milk, add tea powder, cinnamon, elaichi,grated ginger and let it boil nicely until it reaches a tempting colour.

Add sugar if u like :)

just filter the tea and take in a cup.serve with a slice of wheat bread...and see what an evening u have got !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...